Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Non-Bug List

Things that do not bug me...

- Good scents -Anything that smells good. It is pretty much awesome.

- Girls - When they are not being crazy...

- Family - One of the best support systems.

- My girlfriend - She seems to make me happy from time to time.

- The internet - Keeps me very entertained almost all of the time.

- The TV - Another thing to keep me entertained and waste time.

- Sports - Almost all of them. Keep me real entertained.

- Money - When I have it...

- Food - I love to eat.

- My guitar - I love to play my guitar.

- Music - Just plain music in general.

- Beer - Simply put.

- Vacations - Time away, down time to do nothing, all that...

- Friends - Love them almost all the time.

- Laughing - I truly enjoy a great sense of humor and laughing.

This is a good set of things that don't bug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment